We have developed a web-based payment system where security along with ease of use are one of our primary concerns.
Special conditions for the QCashPay website and account usage.
• QCashPay uses an Extended Validation SSL Certificate which is clearly displayed in your browser. Security is ensured by a 256-bit data encryption.
• Personal and financial data is encrypted on the QCashPay servers.
• Auto-logout after 10 minutes of inactivity - an additional precaution against leaving the computer unattended.
• Display of the IP addresses that you have used to access your account. Helps monitor your access for any unfamiliar, and therefore suspicious, IP addresses.
• Account registration requires an email address validation.
• Special requirements to the strong enough password (upper and lowercase letters and digits with at least 8 characters in length).
While QCashPay provides all the essential features aimed for account protection, customers determine the required level of account security depending on the individual preferences.
While • Access Authorization - Security measure is used if client did not enable any other security features. Whenever customer authentication is attempted from a different country or a subnet of IP addresses that is not associated with the account owner - the system sends an additional security code to the registered e-mail address.
In any case, do not ignore the usual precautions
The functionality and normal operations of QCashPay are maintained by its security system and a set of remedies. However, the QCashPay Security Department considers it necessary to warn the customers once again of potential security threats on the Internet and remind them to exercise extreme caution at all times.
• Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security, keep your firewall and anti-virus software up and running, watch out for key-loggers and spoofed websites, and make sure the URL in your web browser address bar always begins with https://www.qcashpay.com or https://qcashpay.com
• Upgrade your browser and computer Operating System (OS) regularly - security issues make this upgrading essential. Practically all new browsers contain built-in protection from phishing (and therefore identity theft) and spyware.
• Please keep your passwords and access codes away from strangers.
• Remember to change your account password as often as reasonably possible.
• Keep in mind that we never ask you to email us your passwords and access codes.
• Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown senders and phishing emails. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which can get into your computer and give swindlers everything they need to access your account.
• Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce your computer's protection - such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots, etc.
• We recommend that you enable all the security options provided by QCashPay and use them at all times.